Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Poet my Painting

As stated early in one of my blogs, I am privileged to work in a gallery. Although I love the artworks and the history of the artists, I cannot draw, paint or do anything that involves symmetry. My interests however, draw me towards writing. This is area of my expression to where if critiqued I can get a little defensive.
Usually artists gravitate towards one-another encouraging the God giving talents inside them. Some write and paint while others act and sing. But regardless if you have more than one facet or barely a facet at all, Creativity inspires and will speak to us all. This makes an artist stronger by being surrounded by her and her people.


Creativity




Creativity is my mentor
Making me her humbled slave
My gifting she developed,
Was motivated through pain.

I am drawn towards her wisdom,
Given ideas beyond the average thinking
Encouraged with her embrace,
When I am unsure of my footing.

Her pleasure becomes my need,
And I am rewarded with an open mind
Permitted to see the rules;
Inspired to cross the line.

2 comments:

  1. Permitted to see the rules; Inspired to cross the line. Great! Creativity, you've got to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wording. Just wonderfully written!

    ReplyDelete